In Orenburg, a man almost died in an elevator because of his own stupidity (18 ) - search results
If you're not happy with the results, please do another search
. A resident of Orenburg set fire to a flammable liquid in an elevator of a multi-storey building and received burns, a check is being carried out, the press service told RIA Novosti. . . RIA Novosti, 27. 11. 2020
. The man accidentally set fire to the contents of the glass, which led to a fire.
. A Russian nearly burned to death in an elevator car, deciding to light a cigarette from a flammable liquid. An incident that took place in one of the apartment buildings in the city of Orenburg was captured by a video surveillance camera. The entry is published by the Telegram channel Hue.