Hindi News »Country» Bharat Bandh: traders called India off today, know which services will be affected, what will be normal
The transport and labor unions of the country have called Bharat Bandh on 26 February today. The United Kisan Morcha (SKM), which is leading the protest against the new agricultural laws on the borders of Delhi, has appealed to participate in the Bharat Bandh in a peaceful manner. Merchants’ organization CAT has said that all the commercial markets across the country will be closed on 26 February in view of the Bharat Bandh called for a review of the provisions of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) system.
The Morcha said in a statement that it supports the Bharat Bandh called by transport and labor organizations on Friday. He said that we appeal to all the farmers of the country to support the protesters of Bharat Bandh peacefully and make the bandh a success. AITWA national president Mahendra Arya said, « All state-level transport associations have confirmed their support to AITWA in this one-day non-operation of transport in protest against the hike in fuel prices and the new e-way bill laws. The nature of the movement is to book all the items associated with the e-way bill for one day and reject the movement. ”
1. Commercial markets across the country will remain closed due to more than 40,000 merchant associations participating in Bharat Bandh. However, it depends on the decisions taken by the organizations concerned.
2. Road transport services across the country may be affected. AITWA has asked the transport companies to park their vehicles between 6 am to 8 am.
4. Associations of Chartered Accountants and Tax Advocates have also supported the strike. Therefore, their services are likely to remain affected.
5. According to CAIT general secretary Praveen Khandelwal, women entrepreneurs, small industries, hawkers, others will join Friday’s bandh.
6. No merchant will log in to the GST portal to register their protest.
1. Bharat Bandh will not affect essential services, medical shops, milk, vegetable shops etc.
PM Modi meets 105-year-old Pappammal in Coimbatore, Padma Shri found for organic farming
Corona: For vaccination, beneficiaries will be able to register on CO-WIN from March 1, know the whole process