NFL Draft QB Talk
Covering the impact of coronavirus on the sports world
The Milwaukee Bucks will take on the Dallas Mavericks at 9 p.m. ET on Thursday at American Airlines Center. Dallas is 28-22 overall and 12-10 at home, while the Bucks are 32-18 overall and 14-11 on the road. The Bucks won the first meeting of the season on Jan. 15, 112-109.
Dallas is favored by 1.5 points in the latest Mavericks vs. Bucks odds from William Hill Sportsbook, and the over-under is set at 226.5. Before entering any Bucks vs. Mavericks picks, you’ll want to see the NBA predictions from the model at SportsLine.
The SportsLine Projection Model simulates every NBA game 10,000 times, and it has returned almost $8,900 in profit on its top-rated NBA picks over the past two-plus seasons. The model is up almost $900 on its top-rated picks this season, and dating back to last year, it entered Week 16 of the 2020-21 NBA schedule on a stunning 93-59 roll on top-rated NBA picks against the spread. Anybody who has followed it has seen huge returns.
Now, the model has set its sights on Mavericks vs. Bucks. You can head to SportsLine to see its picks. Here are several NBA betting lines for Bucks vs. Mavericks:
The Mavericks were stunned by the Houston Rockets on Wednesday, 102-93. Dallas saw its five-game winning streak come to an end. The game was tied with two minutes remaining before Houston went on a 7-0 run. Kristaps Porzingis double-doubled on 23 points and 12 rebounds. Porzingis isn’t on the injury report for Thursday, but he could be rested due to the back-to-back.
Luka Doncic had 23 points on Wednesday, but missed 17 of 26 attempts from the field and eight of nine three-point attempts. Tim Hardaway Jr. scored 18 points off the bench. Maxi Kleber (leg) and Trey Burke (calf) are out for Thursday’s game.
The Bucks lost a tight one on Tuesday, 122-121 to the Golden State Warriors. Milwaukee failed in its bid to win its fourth consecutive game. The Warriors made a pair of free throws with 7.7 seconds left. Khris Middleton had 28 points and seven assists, and Jrue Holiday had 29 points and five assists.
Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) is doubtful for Thursday’s game. He has missed the last two games and four of the past nine. P.J. Tucker (calf) is out.
The model has simulated Mavericks vs. Bucks 10,000 times and the results are in. It is leaning over on the total, and it’s also generated a point-spread pick that is hitting in over 50 percent of simulations. You can only see the pick at SportsLine.
So who wins Mavericks vs. Bucks? And which side of the spread hits in over 50 percent of simulations? Visit SportsLine now to see which side of the Mavericks vs. Bucks spread to jump on Thursday, all from the model that is on an incredible 93-59 roll.
CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc.
– Bucks vs. Mavericks Thursday NBA injury report, odds, spread: Giannis Antetokounmpo doubtful, Kristaps Porzingis will …
– Bucks vs. Mavericks odds, line, spread: 2021 NBA picks, April 8 predictions from proven computer model
– Bucks vs Mavericks Picks: Which Stars Will Actually Play?
– Bucks Vs Mavericks Live Stream: How To Watch NBA Live? Bucks Vs Mavericks Prediction, H2h
– Bucks vs Mavericks Betting Odds
– Milwaukee Bucks vs. Dallas Mavericks Preview: Bucks Road Trip Ends in Texas
– Doncic and the Mavericks face the Bucks
– Bucks Still Have A Shot At 1st Place In Eastern Conference, But Titles Are The Goal
– Milwaukee Bucks vs Dallas Mavericks Prediction and Combined 5 – April 8th, 2021 | NBA Season 2020-21
– Mavericks vs Bucks LIVE: Dallas Mavericks vs Milwaukee Bucks-Apr 9- NBA LIVE stream, Watch Online, Schedules …