Many Everton fans have been left lauding a transfer update from Fabrizio Romano regarding Max Aarons.
As per a tweet from the Italian football journalist and transfer guru, the Goodison Park faithful are interested in the Norwich City ace and see him as a potential target in the next summer window.
Aarons is on the shortlist of the Merseyside club, as Carlo Ancelotti is looking for a new right-back.
However, Bayern Munich have already opened talks with the EFL Championship club to sign the England U21 international, and Manchester United have already scouted him as well.
Aarons could well be the ideal successor to Seamus Coleman, who turns 33 years of age in October, and he is certainly a promising talent at just 21-years-old.
He is doing very well so far in the 2020/21 term, winning no fewer than 4.3 of his duels a game in the Championship as well as averaging 1.8 clearances, 1.4 key passes and 1.3 successful dribbles per match (Sofascore).
– 'Come on Marcel', 'Be a massive coup' – Many Everton fans laud Fabrizio Romano's transfer update
– Arsenal: Max Aarons, Tariq Lamptey and 4 potential Hector Bellerin replacements
– 'Absolutely worth that sum' – Norwich able to command big money fee for Everton, Man Utd target: Fan's Voice
– Bayern Munich increasingly expected to beat Arsenal to potential £40million transfer
– Manchester United face Everton and Bayern competition for Max Aarons
– Report: 'Outstanding' player Arsenal want now available for £40m
– Everton fans react as Romano claims Toffees want Max Aarons
– Everton are interested in Norwich City full-back Max Aarons
– Norwich chief admits club are aware they will have to sell Arsenal-linked Aarons
– Everton ready to rival Bayern Munich for Norwich defender Aarons