To use this website, cookies must be enabled in your browser. To enable cookies, follow the instructions for your browser below.
There is a specific issue with the Facebook in-app browser intermittently making requests to websites without cookies that had previously been set. This appears to be a defect in the browser which should be addressed soon. The simplest approach to avoid this problem is to continue to use the Facebook app but not use the in-app browser. This can be done through the following steps:
1. Open the settings menu by clicking the hamburger menu in the top right
2. Choose “App Settings” from the menu
3. Turn on the option “Links Open Externally” (This will use the device’s default browser)
Enabling Cookies in Internet Explorer 7, 8 & 9
1. Open the Internet Browser
2. Click Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced
3. Check Override automatic cookie handling
4. For First-party Cookies and Third-party Cookies click Accept
5. Click OK and OK
Enabling Cookies in Firefox
1. Open the Firefox browser
2. Click Tools > Options > Privacy > Use custom settings for history
3. Check Accept cookies from sites
4. Check Accept third party cookies
5. Select Keep until: they expire
6. Click OK
Enabling Cookies in Google Chrome
1. Open the Google Chrome browser
2. Click Tools > Options > Privacy Options > Under the Hood > Content Settings
3. Check Allow local data to be set
4. Uncheck Block third-party cookies from being set
5. Uncheck Clear cookies
6. Close all
Enabling Cookies in Mobile Safari (iPhone, iPad)
1. Go to the Home screen by pressing the Home button or by unlocking your phone/iPad
2. Select the Settings icon.
3. Select Safari from the settings menu.
4. Select ‘accept cookies’ from the safari menu.
5. Select ‘from visited’ from the accept cookies menu.
6. Press the home button to return the the iPhone home screen.
7. Select the Safari icon to return to Safari.
8. Before the cookie settings change will take effect, Safari must restart. To restart Safari press and hold the Home button (for around five seconds) until the iPhone/iPad display goes blank and the home screen appears.
9. Select the Safari icon to return to Safari.
– Indian Premier League: Steve Smith may have to settle for bit-part role in major dent to World Cup hopes
– 'Captaincy will suit him really well' – Delhi Capitals' Steve Smith on Rishabh Pant ahead of IPL 2021
– Smith has his say on Pant captaining Delhi Capitals, gives his verdict on Shaw
– IPL 2021 | Steve Smith will bat in Delhi Capitals' top three if he gets opportunity: Ricky Ponting
– IPL 2021: Steve Smith very keen to go out and perform well for Delhi Capitals, says head coach Ricky Ponting
– IPL 2021 DC team preview: Delhi aims for capital gains
– IPL 2021: Steve Smith opens up for first time on playing under Rishabh Pant for Delhi Capitals
– IPL 2021: Ricky Ponting Admits Steve Smith Is Hungry To Do Well For The Delhi Capitals
– Video: Ricky Ponting Gives An Inspiriting Speech To DC Squad Ahead Of IPL 2021
– IPL 2021: Ricky Ponting confirms Steve Smith's batting position in Delhi Capitals