“Who was given“ free apartments ”? Those who stuck like a damn in hard, low-paid, unpopular work, and stood in line for an apartment – for 10-15 years, – wrote the expert. – And were there those who received out of turn? Yes, this is the party and Soviet nomenklatura – an analogue of today’s high-ranking officials and deputies. «
« The 90-95 percent of the » communist surplus value « confiscated from the hard workers was spent on communist megaprojects, and only the remaining crumbs were spent on housing for the citizens of their country. »
“Thus, such an apartment cost you much more expensive than if you bought it at market value, working for a normal salary, as it is today,” the columnist concluded.
Related title :
– The myth of free housing in the USSR is dispelled
– Free apartments in the USSR – myth or reality
– Experts dispelled the myth of free apartments in the USSR
– » Free apartments « in The USSR is a myth!
– The myth about free apartments in the USSR has been dispelled