Investing.com — There’s speculation, and then there’s just plain crazy. GameStop Corp (NYSE:GME) shares soared 62% after the market closed on Tuesday, to reach $243, and that’s after nearly doubling during regular trading hours.
The Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) CEO, who is known for his itchy Twitter trigger finger, tweeted a shoutout late Tuesday and a link to the Reddit board whose members reportedly are responsible for the run-up in GameStop shares in recent days. The retail investors are battling professional traders who have heavily shorted the stock.
By Allison Lampert and Ankit Ajmera (Reuters) – Preowned business jet prices are seen stabilizing in 2021, boosted by a December blitz of orders, after COVID-19 depressed demand…
Investing.com – Anthem reported on Wednesday fourth quarter earnings that beat analysts’ forecasts and revenue that topped expectations.
Anthem announced earnings per share of…
By Geoffrey Smith
Investing.com –The war between Wall Street short-sellers and the army of retail traders made famous by an influential Reddit chatboard has spilled over into…
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
By doing so, you and %USER_NAME% will not be able to see
any of each other’s Investing.com’s posts.
– GameStop Jumps 63% in After Market, to $243 and Counting
– GME, AMC Skyrocket Pre-Market As r/WallStreetBets Interest Remains Sky-High
– ASX Small Cap Lunch Wrap: Is the GameStop party just getting started?
– Chamath Palihapitiya jumps on the GameStop bandwagon
– Here is how GME could soon be worth $27000
– How to buy GameStop shares
– BlackRock trims stake in GameStop (NYSE:GME) stock
– Chamath Palihapitiya Said He 'Will Win' Vs Ken Griffin on GameStop (GME)