Assessing the Sophomore WRs
Covering the impact of coronavirus on the sports world
The Utah Jazz will take on the Charlotte Hornets at 9 p.m. ET Monday at Vivint Smart Home Arena. The Jazz are 24-6 overall and 13-2 at home, while Charlotte is 14-15 overall and 5-7 on the road. The Jazz have won the last six matchups between the teams.
Utah is favored by 12.5 points in the latest Jazz vs. Hornets odds from William Hill Sportsbook, and the over-under is set at 227.5. Before entering any Hornets vs. Jazz picks, you’ll want to see the NBA predictions from the model at SportsLine.
The SportsLine Projection Model simulates every NBA game 10,000 times, and it returned over $5,000 in profit on its top-rated NBA picks last season. The model is also up more than $8,400 on top-rated NBA picks over the past two-plus seasons. Dating back to last season, it enters Week 9 of the 2020-21 NBA schedule on a stunning 83-48 roll on top-rated NBA picks against the spread. Anybody who has followed it has seen huge returns.
Now, the model has set its sights on Jazz vs. Hornets. You can head to SportsLine to see its picks. Here are several NBA betting lines for Hornets vs. Jazz:
Utah took a 116-112 loss against the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday. Donovan Mitchell had 35 points and five assists. The Jazz saw a nine-game winning streak come to an end as they split a two-game set with the Clippers. Utah has won 20 of its past 22 games.
The Jazz are producing 43.1 percent of their points from 3-point field goals, best in the NBA. Utah leads the NBA in rebounding (48.7 per game). The Jazz are off to their best 30-game start in team history.
The Hornets sweated out a tight win over Golden State Warriors on Saturday, 102-100. Terry Rozier shot 8-for-11 from beyond the arc and finished with 36 points. He made an off-balance game-winning shot after delivering the game-tying free throws. The Hornets have won four of their past six games.
Rpzier has scored 30-plus points in four straight games for the first time in his career. He is averaging 36.0 points per game during that span. The Hornets lost the first meeting with the Jazz this season, 138-121 on Feb. 5.
The model has simulated Jazz vs. Hornets 10,000 times and the results are in. It is leaning under on the total, and it also has generated a pick that hits in over 50 percent of simulations. You can only see the pick at SportsLine.
So who wins Hornets vs. Jazz? And which side of the spread hits more than 50 percent of the time? Visit SportsLine now to see which side of the Hornets vs. Jazz spread to jump on Monday, all from the model that is on an incredible 83-48 roll.
CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc.
– Gordon Hayward rounding into All-Star form at new home in Charlotte
– Jazz vs. Hornets odds, line, spread: 2021 NBA picks, Feb. 22 predictions from proven computer model
– Hornets vs Jazz Picks: Can Charlotte Keep Up?
– NBA odds: Hornets vs. Blazers prediction, odds, pick, and more
– Hornets vs. Jazz NBA PRO Report: Sharps Targeting the Total in Salt Lake City (Monday, Feb. 22)
– Jazz Must Avoid Letdown Game Against Hornets
– Hornets vs Jazz Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
– Jazz are looking like a historically dangerous team
– Pick against the spread, best player prop for Hornets vs. Jazz on Monday
– Advanced computer model locks in picks for Jazz vs. Hornets, Feb. 22 2021