Joint Entrance Examination, JEE Main 2021 Paper 2A and Paper 2B for B. Arch and B. Planning concluded today. National Testing Agency, NTA started the examination session of JEE Main 2021 February today. As many as 63065 candidates had registered for the Paper 2 examination. Of these, 22,748 candidates registered for both Paper 2A and Paper 2B. B. Tech Examinations would begin from tomorrow.
The paper today was conducted across 437 centres in the country. The examination started at 3 pm and ended at 6 pm for those who appeared for only one examination. For those who had registered for both the exams, the paper ended at 6:30 pm. As per the first reactions, the paper was easy to moderate. Mathematics section was said to be relatively easier than previous years. Check student reactions and expert review below.
Over 63,000 students have appeared for the JEE Main 2021 Paper 2A & 2B today. The examination was conducted in close to 437 centres across the country under strict COVID Guidelines. For many students, appearing for the examination is the first competitive examination that they have appeared for in these times. More than the question paper, many students and parents had expressed anxiety over the process of the examination itself.
Students who have appeared for the exam found the paper relatively easier than expected. Many students found the Maths section easier while the general aptitude section was said to be on the tougher side. More details and feedback is awaited.
Experts have shared a tentative cut off for the JEE Main 2021 Paper 2A or B. Arch examination. For Paper 2A (B. Arch), of the total questions asked, students are required to attempt 77 questions. These included 2 questions from drawing section. The expected good attempt of questions is provided below.
As for Paper 2B, instead of the Drawing section, students had to answer 25 questions based on planning. The other two sections were the same and carry the similar weight. Total marks for both the papers was 400 marks. Expected cut off is provided below.
Students may please note that this is only a preliminary analysis. Detailed analysis would be published later in the evening or tomorrow. Students are advised to check the same again for any change in the expected cut off at that time. Also, result for Paper 2 are expected to be released by March end.
– JEE Mains 2021 Exam Analysis: B. Arch and B. Planning Paper concludes – check expected cut off, review here
– JEE Exam to be conducted in 13 Indian languages for the first time under the New Education Policy
– First JEE exam under NEP kicks off in thirteen Indian languages
– Live Updates: JEE Main 2021 Paper 2 Begins; Over 63000 To Write BArch, BPlanning Exam
– JEE Main 2021: Over 7 Lakh Candidates Registered for First Session, Many to Take Exam in Indian languages
– The Schools In Telangana Will Re-Open From Tomorrow
– First JEE exam under NEP kicks off in 13 Indian languages
– Over 45K choose to take JEE Main 2021 in Indian languages, 7.15 lakh register for exam
– JEE Main 2021 begins today: Check last minute details here
– NTA JEE Main 2021 LIVE Updates (Day 1) – Exam Begins, Timings, Dress Code, Guidelines