Magh Pradosh fast is on today i.e. 24 February (Wednesday). The Trayodashi of the Shukla Paksha of the Magh of Pradosh Vrat is kept. The Pradosha fast falling on Wednesday is called Mercury Pradosha fast. On this day, Lord Shiva is worshiped by law. According to religious beliefs, worshiping Lord Shiva and observing fast on the day of Pradosh fast fulfills all the wishes of the devotees. It is said that by observing this fast, two cows receive fruits equal to charity.
24 February 2021, day Wednesday
Magh Shukla Trayodashi Date Start: February 24 at 06:05 in the evening.
End: February 25 at 05:18 pm.
Today is Pradosha fast, worship Lord Shiva with this method in Pradosh Kaal, know auspicious time
1. To perform Pradosh Vrat, one should wake up early in the morning on Trayodashi.
2. One should meditate on Lord Shiva by taking a bath.
3. Food is not taken in this fast.
4. Stay away from anger or controversy.
5. Brahmacharya should be observed on Pradosh Vrat.
6. On this day one should worship Lord Shiva by bathing one hour before sunset.
7. Asana of Kusha should be used in the worship of Pradosh Vrat.
In this fast food is not taken for the whole day. You can drink milk after taking bath in the morning. After this, vow to fast. In the Pradosha period one can perform fruit after worshiping Lord Shin. Eating salt is prohibited in Pradosh Vrat. Only fruits should be consumed.
The worship plate in Pradosh Vrat should contain Abir, Gulal, Chandan, Akshat, Phool, Dhatura, Bilvapatra, Janeu, Kalava, Deepak, Kapoor, Agarbatti and Fruit.
China deployed troops withdrawn from Pangong, what is the intention?
Ranbir Kapoor’s mother Neetu and sister Riddhima start wedding preparations?
Today is Pradosha fast, worship Lord Shiva with this method during Pradosh Kaal
Latest News:National NewsWorld NewsDelhi NewsUP NewsBihar NewsUttrakhand NewsJharkhand NewsRajasthan NewsMP NewsMaharashtra NewsHaryana NewsChhattisgarh NewsHimachal Pradesh News