Schools in Telangana will reopen for students of classes 6 to 8 from February 24. State Education Minister P Sabitha Indra Reddy on Tuesday said that the decision was taken based on instructions from Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao.
Students of classes 6 to 8 will be returning to classrooms after a gap of almost a year. Physical classes were suspended early last year to check the spread of Covid-19. The state government has already permitted schools to reopen schools for classes 9 and above.
« Physical classes for class 6 to class 8 students can be reopened from February 24 to March 1,” Times of India quoted Reddy as saying. The minister also stated that all schools will have strictly follow Covid-19 guidelines.
– Telangana Schools to Reopen from February 24 for Classes 6 to 8 With Covid-19 Guidelines
– Telangana schools to reopen for class 6 to class 8 from Feb 24
– Telangana to reopen schools for classes 6-8 from Feb 24
– Telangana School Reopening News: Classes 6 to 8 to Resume From Feb 24, Parents' Consent Mandatory
– Telangana to reopen schools for classes 6, 7 and 8 from February 24