In connection with the repair work on the networks and equipment of LGEC JSC, on January 28, in Lipetsk, resource supply will stop at the following addresses:
– st. Kutuzov, 3, st. Tambovskaya, 6, private sector: st. Stasova, st. Bo-Rodinskaya, st. Pozharsky, st. Karbysheva, st. Foundry, st. Arsenyev; st. Zhelyabova, 3; st. Nedelina, 14c, 14g;
– st. Furmanov, 23; 23a; 34a; 36a; 37; 41; 43; 23/3; 45; 47; 44; 27; ow 51; 53; 59a; 59b; private sector: st. Furmanov; st. Forest-park economy.
– st. Svetlova, 29a, 31, private sector: st. Dobrovskaya, st. Burlakova, st. Svetlova, st. Postysheva, st. Pisarev, st. Yaroslavskaya;
Online publication, registered on July 10, 2017 by the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technologies and Mass Media (Roskomnadzor). Registration certificate EL No. FS77-70288 dated 10.07.2017
The opinions of the authors of articles published on the portal “MY! Online « , materials posted in the sections » Opinions « , » People’s News « , as well as user comments to the materials of the site may not coincide with the position of the editorial office of the newspaper » MOYO! » and the portal “MY! Online « .
All rights reserved LLC Publishing House Svobodnaya PRESSA 2007–2020 Any materials posted on the portal “MY! Online ”editorial staff, freelance authors and readers are subject to copyright. The rights of LLC Publishing House « Svobodnaya PRESSA » to these materials are protected by legislation on rights to the results of intellectual activity. Full or partial use of materials posted on the portal « MY! Online ”, is allowed only with the written consent of the publisher with a link to the source. All questions can be asked at [email protected] The heading « From the first person » publishes messages within the framework of contracts on information cooperation between the editorial staff of « MOYE! Online ”and authorities. Materials under the headings « Partner News » and « Be in the know » are published within the framework of agreements (agreements, contracts) on information cooperation and (or) are placed as advertising. News marked with () are posted as advertising. The following organizations are banned in Russia: National Bolshevik Party, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Army of the People’s Will, Russian National Union, Movement Against Illegal Immigration, Right Sector, UNA-UNSO, UPA, Tryzub them. Stepan Bandera ”,“ Misanthropic division ”,“ Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people ”, the“ Artpodgotovka ”movement, the All-Russian political party“ Volia ”; Taliban Movement, Caucasus Emirate, Islamic State (IS, ISIS), Jabhad al-Nusra, Aum Shinrike, Muslim Brotherhood, Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb.
Related title :
– Where there will be no water and light in Lipetsk January 28
– On Thursday, water and electricity will be cut off in Lipetsk, and heating
– There will be no electricity and water in Lipetsk: addresses for January 28