Publish date: 22:21 GMT, 20 November 2020 | Updated: 22:21 GMT, November 20, 2020
A huge crater with a green, glowing, sticky liquid was seen in Toronto on Friday.
Pictures shared by Richard Southern in 680 News showed green water, reminiscent of « Flubber » and Ghostbusters, leaching from cracked concrete in the middle of a residential street.
Toronto water: ‘In order to determine if the stream is connected to the main sewer, a dye test was performed using a non-toxic green dye, which is added to the stream while observing the nearest downstream hole to look for traces of the dye in the sewer.
“Toronto Water employees inspected the stream yesterday evening. Sewage could be caused by damaged or collapsed sewers, » a 680News spokesperson said.
‘In order to determine if the stream is connected to the main sewer, a dye test was performed using a non-toxic green dye, which is added to the stream while observing the nearest downstream hole to look for traces of dye in the sewer.
“This made me laugh out loud. Now, I need pizza for dinner, said one of the men, referring to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles that live in the sewers. .
People on social media have used the opportunity to joke about Green Liquid, including a Twitter user who mentioned Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Another guy said he’d contact Ghostbusters, who traveled down the sewers in the franchise’s second movie
Someone joked, « Someone should contact Nickelodeon legal team » because the water is like the station’s infamous green slime
The large stream was closed with four danger cones, and city officials said repairs will begin when the source of the stream is found.
Another quipped that people should contact Nickelodeon legal team because the liquid looks like the TV channel’s infamous green slime.
City officials told 680News that workers used CCTV in the sanitation to find the source of the problem Friday morning.
Share your ideas
No comments have been posted yet. Why not be the first to send us your thoughts,
Or discuss the issue directly on our message boards.
We will automatically post your comment and news story link to your Facebook timeline at the same time it is posting to MailOnline. To do this, we will link your MailOnline account to your Facebook account. We’ll ask you to confirm this on your first Facebook post.
Toronto, Sink, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
EbeneMagazine – CA – A huge hole in a green, glowing liquid appears on Toronto Street
. . linked title :
– <a href = "/? s = & # 39; who are you calling? & # 39; a huge crater with a glowing green liquid Nas has been found." On Toronto Street – as city officials . . . & # 39; Whom would you call? & # 39; A huge crater with a glowing green liquid found on Toronto Street – like city officials . . .
– <a href="/?s=Cowabunga! The Toronto course has turned bright green after the Cowabunga examination! The Toronto stream turns bright green after examination
– <a href="/?s=Why was there a fluorescent green liquid, the rumbling of a Toronto sinkhole?
– A crater filled with glowing green liquid found in the middle of Toronto Street
– Is It&’s abundance from Toronto?