Liverpool boss Jürgen Klopp will one day train Germany, according to Rudi Voller, who held this position himself.
Klopp is currently at a peak at Anfield after leading the Reds to the Premier League title last season. While Germany is currently being hit by a 6-0 strike against Spain, Voller does not forecast any change anytime soon.
In fact, he says Joachim Low, who has been in charge of the national team since 2006, remains the right man for the job, despite the massive criticism he has given for his recent performance.
« I think Jogi Low can make it for a while, but at some point it will be Jürgen Klopp, » he told Sky90.
One of the reasons Low is currently under fire is his stance on Thomas Müller, Jerome Boateng and Mats Hummels, a trio he has frozen from the national team.
Meanwhile, Voller stated that he did not consider the three players essential for the strong functioning of the team.
« You have to be open to saying, » What makes sense? « But I also don’t think all three are necessary, » he said.
Germany finished second in the Nations League group A4, but could only win two of its games in the pool.
In fact, they had played their last game against Spain as a group leader, only to be blown away in Seville. Above all, Ferran Torres scored a hat trick for the hosts. Meanwhile, Germany failed to score a single shot and only had 30 percent possession.
Such a result is due to a pathetic performance at the 2018 World Cup. In Russia, the Germans failed to make it through the group stage for the first time in modern times.
However, Low is supported by his success in 2014 when Germany went to Brazil and became world champions thanks to Mario Gotze’s extra time against Argentina.
He looked after 189 games for Germany and recorded 120 wins with only 31 defeats, with a profit share of 63. 49.
Copyright © 2020 Target. com All rights reserved. The information contained in target. com may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in any way without Goal’s prior written consent. com
Liverpool F. . C.. . , Jürgen Klopp, German national football team, Premier League, Joachim Löw
EbeneMagazine – GB – Klopp will be the German coach, but only if he decides – Voller | goal. com
. . Related title :
– will be Klopp Germany’s coach, but only if he decides – Voller
– Liverpool boss Jürgen Klopp reveals again that he will not take a job in Germany despite Joachim Low coming to Spain . . .
– Liverpool trainer explains Jürgen Klopp advice and names youngsters, that went & # 39 under radar& # 39;
– Liverpool boss Jürgen Klopp is not interested in the job in the German national team. . . for the time being
– Jürgen Klopp confirms position on job in German national team
– Liverpool&s U23s have become even easier for Klopp – he saw that
– & # 39; Maybe in the future, but now I don’t have time! & # 39; Jurgen Klopp suppresses rumors that he will be leaving Liverpool to become . . .
– Klopp breaks the silence on Germany-Links
– Klopp can imagine the job as national coach, but . . .
– Klopp insists that he would refuse the job in Germany as the pressure on Low increases after the 6-0 defeat