The men’s sprint at the first stage of the World Cup in cross-country skiing ended in Finland. Russian skier Alexander Bolshunov showed the fourth time of the day, 6.34 seconds behind the winner. The first in the sprint was the Norwegian Erik Valnes.
His result was 2 minutes 29.56 seconds. Followed by his compatriots Johannes Klebo (0.61) and Emil Iversen (4.09).
The rest of the representatives of Russia failed to make it to the final race. Gleb Retivykh dropped out of the competition at the semi-final stage.
The site has an error correction system. If you find an inaccuracy in the text, select it and press
© 2020 Online edition « Vesti. Ru « . Founder: Federal State Unitary Enterprise « All-Russian State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company » (VGTRK). Mass media registration certificate EL No. FS 77-72266 dated 24. 01. 2018. Issued by the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Media. Chief Editor: Vinogradov E. AND. Editorial office email: info @ vesti. ru, editorial phone: 7 (495) 232-63-33. 18 (forbidden for children).
All rights to any materials published on the site are protected in accordance with Russian and international legislation on intellectual property. Any use of text, photo, audio and video materials is possible only with the consent of the copyright holder (VGTRK). Advertising on the site
Alexander Bolshunov, Cross-country skiing, Johannes Høsflot Klæbo, FIS Cross-Country World Cup, Sprint
EbeneMagazine – RU – Bolshunov finished fourth in sprint at the World Cup in Finland
. Related title :
– Bolshunov became the fourth in the sprint at the stage World Cup in Finland
– Bolshunov became 4th in the sprint at the KM stage in Ruka. Klebo sensationally lost to Valnes
– Bolshunov – 4th in the first race of the ski season. Klabo sensationally lost in the sprint – for the first time in 2 years
– Bolshunov became the fourth in the sprint at the first stage World Cup in cross-country skiing
– Bolshunov became the fourth in the sprint at the World Cup in Ruka
– Sensation in skiing: Klebo lost the sprint, Bolshunov – the fourth
– Hand. Sprint, results – Klebo sensationally conceded victory, Bolshunov became fourth
– Two Again: Bolshunov and Klebo begin a new fight for the World Cup
– Bolshunov became the fifth in the sprint qualification at the first stage of the WC , Nepryaeva – 20th
– Klebo lost the first gold of the new season to Valnes, Bolshunov finished one step away from top-3