Alabama basketball has been on the rise for the past few seasons and should continue to rise in 2020. In the first year of the Nate Oats era, the Crimson Tide showed promise with some young players. You are bringing back a lot of veterans from this team and adding talent through recruiting. You will be able to do without Kira Lewis, who is now a New Orleans Pelican, however.
With that in mind, what are some bold predictions for Alabama this basketball season? Like every other team in the country, they will try to get back on their feet after a shortened 2019 season. Can you succeed? Let’s start with our most basic prediction.
We’ve talked about this since Collin Sexton was in Tuscaloosa. Herb Jones is one of the most versatile defenders in college basketball. He can switch any screen, block wings, and bring charges with the best. However, his fatal mistake was a hit.
His defense and engine kept him on the pitch. He even played with a cast last season and showed how important his defense is to this team. However, it cannot be seen as an offensive threat. He can attack the rim but has no range. We always wondered if he could do enough to force the defense to respect his knight. After a lengthy off-season, I believe he will do just that.
Nate Oats rates shooters. Herb Jones returned to college to do specific work on his shot. At this point, it is now or never for the senior. That’s certainly brave, but I think we’ll see another Herb Jones offensively.
Create your custom FanSided Daily email newsletter with news and analysis about Alabama Crimson Tide and all of your favorite sports teams, TV shows, and more.
Your privacy is safe with us. We will never give your email address to spammers, scammers or the like.
Alabama Crimson Tide Soccer, Southeastern Conference, Nate Oats, Jacksonville State Gamecocks Men’s Basketball, College Basketball, College Soccer
LevelMagazine – CA – Alabama Basketball: 3 Bold Predictions for the 2020 tide season
. . Corresponding title :
– Jumbo Package: Gump Day!
– <a href = "/? s = Alabama Basketball: 3 bold predictions for the 2020 season by Tide& # 39; s" "Alabama Basketball: 3 bold predictions for the 2020 season by Tide& #
– Five reasons to be excited about the upcoming season of Alabama basketball& # 39
– Women& # 39; s basketball tips for the 2020-21 season with Samford
– 3 things to tell you about No.. 1 should know. 25 Season Opener in Alabama basketball& #
– Crimson Tide Roll Call: Nov. . 25, 2020
– Alabama number one in first CFP rankings
– Nate Oats: & # 39; Really hard to have a season & # 39; with COVID shutdown rules
– No.. 25 Alabama opens 2020-21 season Wednesday night against Jacksonville State
– & # 39; We& # 39; re real ready& # 39 ;: Alabama, Nate Oats is looking forward to the beginning of Year 2