Although it was a challenging injury year, the report is 11th. Week a little tamer than usual. Here is your status check.
• The Lions are preferred in Carolina, although RB D’Andre Swift (concussion) and WR Kenny Golladay (hip) are absent. . Adrian Peterson is expected to start with Swift, with Kerryon Johnson being the second option. Slot recipient Danny Amendola (hip) is also dropping out and will likely do more work towards WR Marvin Jones and TE T.. J. . Hockenson (and WR Marvin Hall is a reasonable option from Hail Mary). Matthew Stafford is set to play despite his thumb injury.
• Drew Brees (Ribs) has been placed in the injured reserve, meaning he will be out at least three games. Taysom Hill is expected to face the Falcons, though Sean Payton remains cautious about his plans for Hill and Jameis Winston. The forecast in this game had favored New Orleans with 7. 5 points – it fell to 3/3. 5 point area. TE Josh Hill (Concussion) Is Out; CB Marshon Lattimore (belly) looks like a game day call.
• Joe Mixon (foot) went to the injured reserve on Saturday, meaning he will have to miss at least three more games. Gio Bernard, meanwhile, remains a solid fantasy option.
• Sammy Watkins (calf / thigh) is not playing in Las Vegas. Meanwhile, Mecole Hardman has been removed from the COVID-19 / reserve list.
• Although the Raiders had six defensive players on the COVID-19 / reserve list this week (which limits them to virtual training), they have all tested positive and will play against the Chiefs.
• Drew Lock (ribs) is expected to start against Miami and Noah Fant (ribs) is expected to leave as well.
• Sony Michel (Quad) has been activated, although it may not be needed much as Damien Harris is running fine. N’Keal Harry (shoulder) was included in the injury report on Friday. It is possible that the Patriots have CB Stephon Gilmore (knee). .
• Davante Adams (ankle) had limited workout Friday after resting earlier in the week. The Packers expect him to play in Indianapolis. Allen Lazard (Kern) is listed as questionable; Even if he gets dressed on Sunday, he’s likely too risky for fantasy purposes.
[Week 11 Fantasy Ranking: QBs | RBs | WRs | TEs | FLEX | Daylight saving time | Kickers]
• Teddy Bridgewater (knee) is a playful decision against Detroit. P. . J. . Walker is the fallback. Christian McCaffrey (shoulder) was disfellowshipped earlier this week.
• Although Calvin Ridley (foot) missed some practice time, the Hawks kept him away from their final injury report.
• Matt Breida (thigh) should pick Miami but Salvon Ahmed is featured after a strong 10 week.
• Jack Doyle (concussion) is expected to start against Green Bay, pushing Indy’s tight end to a three-headed mess.
• Laviska Shenault (thigh) will not play against Pittsburgh. It is possible for Gardner Minshew (thumbs) to get dressed even though Jake Luton will begin his third game in a row. TE James O’Shaughnessy (knee) won’t play and might get an extra glare or two at Tyler Eifert.
• Irv Smith (groin) had a partial week of training and could play against Dallas, which tarnishes excitement for TE Kyle Rudolph.
• Sam Darnold (shoulder) is rated as doubtful, although Adam Gase says Darnold has a chance to play in week 12. Joe Flacco gets the call to the chargers.
The New Orleans Saints start Taysom Hill at quarterback against the Atlanta Falcons in place of Jameis Winston to the relief of Drew Brees.
Blake Hayes had a slight first defeat. Because of his detour, it only took a while.
Purdue head coach Jeff Brohm was furious after his team lost to Minnesota in the worst pass interference call we’ve ever seen.
Gordon Hayward’s wife, Robyn, shared some thoughts about the family’s time in Boston after hearing that they were going to Charlotte.
After waiting almost 15 months for this moment, JT Daniels knelt down and soaked up the cheers of the socially distant crowd. Daniels made quite a debut between the hedges, throwing for 401 yards and four touchdowns as No.. 13 Georgia celebrated a 31:24 victory over the state of Mississippi on Saturday night. Daniels played with Southern Cal for the first time since the 2019 opener and was the third quarterback to start for the Bulldogs (5-2, 5-2 Southeastern Conference) that season.
The Michigan Wolverines overtook the Rutgers Scarlet Knights (48-42) in three hours of overtime. Jim Harbaugh seemed far too happy with this result.
Anthony Davis is the best player available, but Marc Gasol is possibly the most in demand.
Giants head coach Joe Judge and other Patriots assistants have reportedly « openly denigrated » Tom Brady’s skills.
Valentina Shevchenko, UFC flyweight champion, passed a tough test from Jennifer Maia at UFC 255 in Las Vegas on Saturday. Although Maia was tough and put pressure on Shevchenko, the champion proved why she is considered one of the best fighters in the world.
Shevchenko stood out during her UFC tenure. Despite losing once – to Liz Carmouche – before entering the octagon, Amanda Nunes was the only fighter she lost to under the UFC banner. She is widely considered to be one of the greatest fighters of all time.
Shevchenko looked sharp with his hands early on, but surprisingly threw Maia on her back in the first minute of the opening round. Maia did a good job of cuffing Shevchenko’s arms but couldn’t stop the whistling blows and punishment of the elbows. However, she managed to escape with little damage.
Shevchenko held on and brought Maia to the canvas as soon as the second round opened, but the challenger immediately escaped and put Shevchenko against the fence. Shevchenko tried to fight his way out, but Maia finally put them on the canvas.
The second round provided a strong framework for Maia, who worked from Shevchenko’s half and full watch for the remainder of the round, controlling position on the Champion.
After Shevchenko had spent much of the second frame on his back, he went head hunting on lap three. She landed a couple of sharp shots in the early moments of the frame before Maia briefly put her back to the fence.
Shevchenko escaped and returned to her sharp shooting. A short time later, a headbutt landed with a blistering punch combination. After Shevchenko stabbed Maia, he clung tight and pulled her back onto the canvas.
The champion went to work from half watch, but Maia used her jiu-jitsu skills to bring the fight back to a standing position and again pinned Shevchenko to the fence.
In the final 10 seconds of the third round, Shevchenko scored another takedown, probably enough to secure the round. On the way to the fourth frame, it seemed that Shevchenko was probably between 29 and 28 on the scorecards.
Shevchenko dripped blood from the noses of both women and stabbed early with a hard left hand to open the fourth round. Shevchenko found her distance and landed several more shots in the first two minutes of the lap.
Maia replied with a firm right hand, but Shevchenko clung tight and laid Maia back on her back, quickly pushing her against the fence. Shevchenko put her fist in Maia’s face and planted punches on the shoulder until she could take a better position, even though she was still on Maia’s half-watch.
It was another strong round for Shevchenko who took Maia to end to win the fight in the finals.
Shevchenko pinned Maia in place with one push, but missed him with a twisting fist and found her again on the fence. She turned around quickly but escaped again, sticking her thrust in Maiia’s face.
Maia stepped forward only to face a blow from Shevchenko. Maia weathered the storm, clung tight and pushed Shevchenko into the fence. The champion escaped again and injured Maia with another punch combination.
Maia’s face was covered in blood as Shevchenko continued to fire with her arsenal of punches and kicks. Maia did not give in but had no answer to Shevchenko’s outstanding blow.
Maia occasionally sneaked into the power shot but carried evidence of Shevchenko’s blows and elbows in the face.
The judges saw the fight unanimously, 49-46 on all three scorecards, for the champion. The win was Shevchenko’s fourth defense of the UFC flyweight title, which kept her aloft as one of the greatest fighters in the world.
TRENDING> Invicta FC 43 highlights: Kayla Harrison brutally wins
“I’m glad it took five laps. After a long hiatus, I had to feel the spirit of the fight, ”Shevchenko said after the fight, admitting that she had suffered a medial collateral ligament (MCL) injury earlier this year that required surgery.
“It was MCL. It was an operation. So it took us just a little more months to make sure (it was completely healed). ”
With the win over Maia, Shevchenko could achieve the goal of next defending her belt against Jessica Andrade, recently named Kaitlyn Chookagian No.. 1 displaced. 1 UFC women’s flyweight contender.
Some household names might be on the warrior’s radar to fill the void for Klay Thompson.
UFC 255 was crowned by two flyweight titles, with both champions holding their belts. Deiveson Figueiredo submitted Alex Perez in the main event, while Valentina Shevchenko nodded unanimously over Jennifer Maia in the co-main event. Neither of the two champions received a performance bonus.
Battle of the Night: Louis Cosce vs.. . Sasha Palatnikov
Louis Cosce and Sasha Palatnikov put in an impressive performance to open the UFC 255 battle map.
Cosce started strong, punishing Palatnikov throughout the opening frame, but the Hong Kong-born fighter stormed back on round two. The third frame told the story when Palatnikov reached out a hard right hand and dealt with several more punches for the TKO stop.
The enormous performance of both fighters earned them the Fight of the Night bonus, with each man with an additional 50. $ 000 went home.
Performance of the night: Joaquin Buckley
Joaquin Buckley won his second fight in just over a month with his round of 16 against Jordan Wright at UFC 255.
The win marked his second consecutive UFC knockout and second consecutive Performance of the Night bonus.
Performance of the night: Antonina Shevchenko
Antonina Shevchenko may not yet have a UFC championship belt around her waist like her sister, but she did well enough at UFC 255 to earn the « Performance of the Night » award.
Shevchenko bounced back from a loss to Katlyn Chookagian last time out and finished Ariane Lipski late in the second round to her 50. Earn $ 000 bonus.
TRENDING> Brandon Moreno pulls out Brandon Royval to pick No.. 1 candidate place at UFC 255
UFC 255: Figueiredo vs.. . Perez performance awards
Battle of the Night: Louis Cosce vs.. . Sasha Palatnikov Performance of the night: Joaquin Buckley Performance of the night: Antonina Shevchenko
TRENDING> Deiveson Figueiredo retains the title and takes first place in the UFC 255 main event
Dana White stunned by Mike Tyson vs. Roy Jones Jr News | UFC 255 press conference
(Subscribe to MMAWeekly. com on YouTube)
Since John Wall, the Washington Wizards point guard, is reportedly requesting a trade, here are the top three options we can suggest.
Thompson spent the first nine seasons of his career with the Cleveland Cavaliers. The previous fourth overall pick averages 9. 4 points and 8. 7 rebounds for his career.
A look at how the Lakers list is playing at the beginning of the free agency.
Sunday’s pregame shows on FOX will look very different than usual. FOX has announced that the regular FOX NFL Sunday cast will not be showing up in the studio tomorrow. more]
After climbing to his highest AP Top 25 survey ranking in more than half a century, No.. 9 Indiana had a chance to find out how it could measure up to Big Ten giants Ohio State, a team the Hoosiers hadn’t beaten in 32 years. Behind quarterback Michael Penix Jr. . Indiana (4-1) bounced back from a four-touchdown deficit in the second half and was overtaken by the Buckeyes 42-35 on a rainy Saturday in a nearly empty Ohio stadium. « You know, people didn’t think we were on the field with the state of Ohio, but I think we showed that today, » said Indiana coach Tom Allen.
Here is your week 11 fantasy football lineup courtesy of Dalton Del Don with sit-start tips for each game.
Spencer Petras smiled and admitted that he is not the strongest runner with the football in his hands. Petras completed 18 of 28 passes for 186 yards and ran for a late touchdown to lead Iowa to its third straight win and first time since 2009 at Beaver Stadium. The Hawkeyes (3-2, 3-2 Big Ten) received a combined 179 rushing yards and three touchdowns from Mekhi Sargent and Tyler Goodson, who ran through wide open alleys and lapped missed tackles to prevent Iowa’s six game defeat in the series.
Detroit Lions, Carolina Panthers, Matthew Stafford, Injuries, Minnesota Vikings, Marvin Hall, Quarterback, NFL
LevelMagazine – CA – Fantasy Football Week 11
. . Related title :
– Fantasy Football Week 11 Injury Wrap: Lions are looking for replacements
– 5 things to consider: Lions at Panthers
– Injury Summary: Lions& # 39; Matthew Stafford is likely to play against Panthers
– Five things to see: Panthers vs.. . Lions
– Bank of America – TEAM vs.. . TEAM, week 11: TV program, damage report, chances of winning, fantasy football, tips, extra