Mark Labbett indirectly sent a warning to Beat The Chasers players. The Chase favorite has shown how Lockdown has helped him prepare for the spin-off streak’s return.
The 55-year-old and his fellow hunters will team up again to triumph over the public.
Beat The Chasers was a huge hit when it first aired for five consecutive days in April last year.
Mark – also known as The Beast – said he practiced being faster on the buzzer.
We only use your email address to send newsletters. Further information on your data protection rights can be found in our data protection declaration.
When asked how the pandemic gave him time to exercise, the TV star said he was « back » for his best.
He commented, « I was able to practice a lot more on the buzzer. I increased my speed again.
He will be back working with Anne ‘The Governess’ Hegerty, Paul’ The Sinnerman ‘Sinha, Shaun’ The Dark Destroyer ‘Wallace and Jenny’ ‘The Vixen’ Ryan.
Mark also announced that the Chasers had a different approach this season after « refining our strategy ». .
He explained, « For example, both Paul and I have been exercising on the buzzer for months when we discovered that this is like feeding time at the zoo.
« If you are not fast enough, you will not get any points. Of course, when you know the answer, hit the button. «
He continued, « But there is something to be done if you somehow know. Generally, the rule is that we try to leave it to the person whose specialty it is to validate it.
DON’T MISS. . . Ruth Langsford calls Eamonn Holmes on « love mail » [VIDEO] Steph McGovern talks about fighting with partner when she addresses rock bottom [INTERVIEW] Dan Walker in a near miss sleigh accident. « Could have been the end » [CLOCK]
He added, « For us, the main sin in this situation is to meddle and then think about the answer.
The team previously noted on each of the stars’ strongest topics, with Shaun (60) calling Paul an « all-rounder ». .
He said Mark was « very quick, » while Paul agreed, « I think it has been established that Mark and I are very likely to answer questions as soon as possible. «
The 50-year-old claimed Jenny, 38, had the « tough conversation issues » and Anne, 62, was the go-to place for art and literature.
Check out today’s front and back covers, download the newspaper,
Order previous editions and take advantage of the historic Daily Express
The Chase, Jenny Ryan, ITV, Bradley Walsh, Contestant, Paul Sinha, Mark Labbett, Shaun Wallace, Anne Hegerty
LevelMagazine – GB – Mark Labbett: The Chase Star ‘a lot sharper after the lockdown when Beat The Chasers returns
. . Related title :
– Mark Labbett: The Chase Star & # 39; much sharper& # 39; Post-lockdown as Beat The Chasers returns
– Jenny Ryan admits potential chasers need to gel with Bradley Walsh in order to land the role on the show
– Beat The Chasers nominee claims She& # 39; s related to EastEnders star Danny Dyer
– Beat The Chasers Jenny Ryan reveals joking with host Bradley Walsh can make or break potential chasers
– Billericay&’s Harriet Quirk on I. TV&’s Beat The Chasers Returns Tonight
– <a href = "/? S = Beat the Chasers returns tonight, but there is bad news about CSSANDANDCHAR # 39; but there is bad news about the Irish pursuer
– The chase stars warn them& # 39; are & # 39; smarter than ever& # 39; after learning during lockdown
– Jenny Ryan of Chase& # 39; Beat the Chasers& # 39; upcoming series, the nickname she almost got and like her . . .